The TSI is a state-legislated program designed to improve student success in college. THE TSI WILL NOW BE ADMINISTERED AT CARROLL HIGH SCHOOL. Students wanting to enroll in Dual Credit and seniors who need to test for college may register on the Carroll web-store after school starts.
(Dual Credit Students Get Priority)
(Seniors Get Priority)
- Students MUST register for the TSI on the Carroll webstore.
- A roster will be printed 4 days PRIOR to the testing date.
- The FIRST 25 STUDENTS on the WEBSTORE LIST will be sent a CONFIRMATION page (delivered to class).
- AFTER receiving the CONFIRMATION page, please see Mrs. Erwin in the College & Career Center (221).
- While in the CCC, you will complete a form and sign the test roster.
- You will be given an admission ticket, pass and information.
YOU WILL NOT HAVE A SEAT TO TEST UNTIL YOU HAVE AN ADMISSION TICKET FROM MRS. ERWIN!
THE NEXT GROUP OF 25 STUDENTS WILL BE NOTIFIED OF THEIR TEST DATE
You can save some time by doing your Pre-Assessment Activity prior to visiting the CCC